- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
150 Cheshire Rd, Meriden, CT 064513 beds, 1 bath, 1,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:704 B:299 L:1-6
- Zillow Home ID: 58916574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Cheshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% higher than in Meriden, and 129.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
- 151 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$137K411,008
- 144 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$156K21875
- 156 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$133K211,000
- 157 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$135K411,043
- 136 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$154K21840
- 165 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$151K211,008
- 174 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$221KStudio--2,685
- 127 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$143K42966
- 102 Baker Ave Meriden, CT$133K31840
- 119 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$136K311,400
- 135 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$145K411,050
- 188 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$131K411,044
- 113 Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$146K21840
- 61 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT$179K51.51,460
- 252 Douglas Dr Meriden, CT$165K411,504
- 276 Douglas Dr Meriden, CT$140K311,092
- 284 Douglas Dr Meriden, CT$145K211,240
- 292 Douglas Dr Meriden, CT$161K411,299
- 300 Douglas Dr Meriden, CT$142K411,075
- 236 Douglas Dr Meriden, CT$143K411,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!