A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,348 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $299,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Other, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: D0107900
- Zillow Home ID: 59010509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $214-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06281 homes, this home is valued 70.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Woodstock, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|166 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,143|
|134 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$362K||3||3.5||1,975|
|189 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$388K||3||2.5||2,816|
|186 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$403K||5||2.5||2,735|
|200 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$296K||3||2||1,600|
|119 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$323K||3||2.5||2,145|
|109 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$330K||3||3||2,700|
|199 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$145K||3||1||1,062|
|214 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,400|
|109 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$230K||3||3.5||1,382|
|95 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$256K||3||2.5||1,806|
|103 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$241K||3||2.5||1,672|
|95 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$386K||4||3.5||2,448|
|83 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$264K||4||2.5||2,000|
|261 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||--||3||1||1,728|
|271 Child Rd Woodstock, CT||$140K||3||1.5||960|
|75 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$268K||3||2.5||1,974|
|137 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$548K||3||3.5||3,071|
|136 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$243K||3||2||1,650|
|90 Pole Bridge Rd Woodstock, CT||$278K||2||1.5||2,406|
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-1 & ungraded5.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.