150 Cypress Ave, Moss Beach, CA 940383 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $343
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 037221150
- Zillow Home ID: 15534126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Cypress Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Moss Beach, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94038 home values.
- 171 Alton Ave Moss Beach, CA$956K32.51,540
- 140 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.02M32.52,000
- 151 Alton Ave Moss Beach, CA$2.04M42.52,820
- 1015 Park Way Moss Beach, CA$1.02M32.52,460
- 1040 Park Way Moss Beach, CA$829K32.52,680
- 1025 Park Way Moss Beach, CA$793K32.52,090
- 226 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$654K321,350
- 1020 Airport St Moss Beach, CA$668K321,350
- 191 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$576K21.51,100
- 175 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$1.17M42.52,740
- 120 Alton Ave Moss Beach, CA$716K------
- 1030 Airport St Moss Beach, CA$677K321,340
- 1045 Park Way Moss Beach, CA$626K21820
- 110 Alton Ave Moss Beach, CA$834K311,140
- 100 Terrace Ave Moss Beach, CA$2.05M221,600
- 225 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$706K321,450
- 180 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$618K11920
- 196 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$1.05M433,190
- 160 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$1.06M232,180
- 120 Marine Rd Woodside, CA$810K211,100
Nearby Schools in Moss Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292