- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Built in 1988
- 258 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,985 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $148
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 20156979
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 1092 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- APPLIANCES \ Cook Top - Smooth, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave - Built in, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven - Electric, APPLIANCES \ Water Heater - Electric, BASEMENT \ Ceilings - Blown, BASEMENT \ Cooled, BASEMENT \ Daylight, BASEMENT \ Finished, BASEMENT \ Full, BASEMENT \ Heated, BASEMENT \ Walkout, BASEMENT \ Workshop, Bedrooms \ Four, Bonus Room Y/N \ Yes, Builder Name \ Gardner Construction, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Boat Ramp, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Club House, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Common Area, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Dock, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Gated Community, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Pets Allowed, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Pool, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Tennis, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Water Access, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Multizoned, Dining Room Y/N \ Yes, DOCK FEATURES \ Multiple Slips, DOCK FEATURES \ Shared, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Driveway - Asphalt, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Screened, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Basement, Full Baths \ Three, Garage Capacity \ None, Garage Type \ None, Half Baths \ One, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Multizoned, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Common Utilities, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Exterior Maintenance, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Pool, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Inside Subdivision \ Yes, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceilings-Blown, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Granite, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Jetted Tub, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Sky Lights, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts Stay, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Shower, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Wet Bar, LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), Lake \ Keowee, LAKE FEATURES \ Community Boat Ramp, LAKE FEATURES \ Deeded Slip, LAKE FEATURES \ Dock-In-Place, LAKE FEATURES \ Duke Energy - By Permit, Lake Front \ Yes, Living Room Y/N \ Yes, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Cul-de-Sac, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Shade Trees, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Underground Utilities, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water Access, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water View, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Y/N \ Yes, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Double Sink, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Full Bath, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Master on Main Level, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Shower - Separate, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Tub - Jetted, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, Other Room 1 Y/N \ Yes, Other Room 2 Y/N \ Yes, ROOF \ Architectural Shingles, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, SEWER \ Septic Tank, SF Range \ 2750-2999, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Breakfast Area, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Exercise Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ In-Law Suite, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Laundry Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Living/Dining Combination, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Loft, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Sun Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Workshop, STORAGE SPACE \ Basement, STYLE \ Traditional, Type \ Townhouse, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Cable, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Electric, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Septic, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Telephone, WATER \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1111701094
- Zillow Home ID: 70964916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $252-523K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will rise 1.5% next year. Among 29676 homes, this home is 49.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29676, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% higher than in Salem, and 67.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29676 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|150 Deck House Ln Salem, SC||$148K||4||3.5||--|
|8 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$396K||--||--||2,643|
|150 Deck House Ln # C Salem, SC||$196K||3||2.5||2,000|
|10 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$502K||--||--||1,695|
|12 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$417K||--||--||1,800|
|153 Deck House Ln # A Salem, SC||$225K||3||2.5||2,265|
|3 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$300K||--||--||3,074|
|14 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$688K||--||--||2,723|
|7 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$266K||--||--||2,653|
|153 Deck House Ln # B Salem, SC||$162K||--||--||1,428|
|11 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$369K||--||--||2,876|
|205 S Craggmore Dr Salem, SC||$469K||--||--||2,097|
|118 Beacon Ridge Cir Salem, SC||$328K||3||4||3,383|
|209 S Craggmore Dr Salem, SC||$561K||--||--||2,288|
|122 Beacon Ridge Cir Salem, SC||$215K||--||--||1,740|
|18 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$775K||--||--||2,976|
|13 Eastern Pt Salem, SC||$318K||--||--||2,228|
|124 Beacon Ridge Cir Salem, SC||$333K||4||3||3,000|
|124 Beacon Ridge Cir Salem, SC||$191K||4||3||--|
|164D Landfall Ln # D Salem, SC||$151K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.