A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1920
- Views: 7,728 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $247,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Brick, Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Carport, Features \ None, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Association Fee, PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 01028157480
- Zillow Home ID: 80898157
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 24.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.3% less than in Columbus, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 150 E Main St|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.