- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Built in 2007
- 205 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,164
- All time views: 1,479
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $371/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- MLS #: O5364943
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Solid Surface Counters
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Sidewalk
- Location: In County
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Electric
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Pool: None
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Roof: Other
- Appliances Included: Range Hood
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Outdoor Lights
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Outdoor Grill
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Maintenance Includes: Other
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Stories: 9
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2127209588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $213-265K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good offer price.Choose comps
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.