This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 4,991 all time views
- HOA Fee: $490/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: City
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Other
- Contract Status: Financing
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Exterior Construction: Other
- Balcony/Sun Deck
- Financing Available: Cash
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: Under Building Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Layout: Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Status: Active
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Balcony
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Water/Sewer
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Condominium
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Pool: Community
- Property Description: High Rise
- Property Style: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Other
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: REO / Bank Owned
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Pending
- Utilities: City Water
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 28
- Zillow Home ID: 2139320032
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $131-347K.
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Business District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Orlando, and 225.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Business District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Business District home values.
|Other Units in this Building (519)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 150 E Robinson St|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.