150 Elsie St, San Francisco, CA 941104 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $114,130
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 5618 019
- Zillow Home ID: 15161342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Elsie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.1% greater than in San Francisco, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bernal Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 148 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$670K11700
- 152 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.18M------
- 146 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.65M322,400
- 305 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$1M--1875
- 309-311 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M222,000
- 144 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.51M332,459
- 157 Winfield St San Francisco, CA$1.31M--11,375
- 187 Winfield St San Francisco, CA$1.07M--1892
- 155 Winfield St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--31,589
- 193 Winfield St San Francisco, CA$1.48M231,914
- 153 Winfield St San Francisco, CA$772K11560
- 313 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M221,240
- 142 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.66M42.52,232
- 315 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M221,000
- 159 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.57M42.52,546
- 155 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.65M432,546
- 161 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.45M322,249
- 151 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.26M321,650
- 165 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.25M31.51,450
- 149 Winfield St San Francisco, CA$1.19M211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!