- Lot: 1.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 81 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,405 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Price/sqft: $178
- MLS #: V991181
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Area Num \ Stratford, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Temporarily Off Market, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mill Rate \ 35.6300, Neighborhood \ Stratford (161), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0603700
- Zillow Home ID: 58832566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is 30.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
|95 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$497K||4||2||3,031|
|200 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$425K||4||3||2,370|
|135 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$434K||6||4||3,119|
|240 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$318K||4||2||2,066|
|65 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$415K||3||3||2,300|
|55 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$345K||3||2.5||1,994|
|185 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$354K||3||2||2,016|
|155 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$399K||3||2.5||2,241|
|215 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$357K||3||1.5||1,834|
|165 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$395K||4||2.5||2,382|
|200 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$468K||4||2||2,730|
|50 September Ln Stratford, CT||$431K||3||2.5||2,319|
|170 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$429K||4||2.5||2,580|
|145 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$411K||3||1.5||2,500|
|225 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$424K||5||2.5||2,755|
|240 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$411K||2||2||2,487|
|100 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$315K||2||2||1,620|
|195 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$413K||3||2.5||2,550|
|130 River Valley Rd Stratford, CT||$352K||2||1.5||2,090|
|245 Forest Rd Stratford, CT||$268K||3||2||1,274|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
7-8, 100.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!