150 Home Ave, Providence, RI 02908Studio, 3,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $175,400
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1160293 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65912429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Home Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% lower than in Providence, and 64.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 144 Home Ave Providence, RI$129K311,164
- 140 Home Ave Providence, RI$80K31.51,155
- 149 Home Ave Providence, RI$104K31.51,144
- 161 Home Ave Providence, RI$117K622,548
- 154 Home Ave Providence, RI$186K41.51,980
- 165 Home Ave Providence, RI$135KStudio23,231
- 153 Home Ave Providence, RI$116K21.51,438
- 145 Home Ave Providence, RI$95K311,547
- 169 Home Ave Providence, RI$133K622,784
- 139 Home Ave Providence, RI$167K321,748
- Home Ave Providence, RI$128K52.51,992
- 20 Farm St Providence, RI$141K221,929
- 135 Home Ave Providence, RI$134K422,072
- 17 Farm St Providence, RI$171K432,799
- 137 Home Ave Providence, RI$125K41.51,622
- 129 Home Ave Providence, RI$122K522,028
- 26 Farm St Providence, RI$160K31.51,404
- 15 Webb St Providence, RI$142K321,403
- 12 Bolton Ave Providence, RI$108K321,608
- 125 Home Ave Providence, RI$139K311,288
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292