- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 541 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $225,999
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: S331069
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Floor Descripton \ Ceramic-Some, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Family Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Foyer\Entry Hall, Foundation Description \ Block, Year Built Description \ Existing, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Regional Board Code \ Syracuse, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Attic Description \ Scuttle Access, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Additional Exterior Features \ Thermal Windows - Some, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 25120103804500010010270000
- Zillow Home ID: 54425323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 13421 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Oneida as a whole. Among 13421 homes, this home is 131.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Oneida, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oneida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13421 home values.
|152 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$198K||3||2||1,652|
|148 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$205K||3||3||1,852|
|116 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$196K||3||2||1,579|
|114 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$227K||2||2.5||2,036|
|154 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$227K||4||2.5||2,216|
|146 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$182K||3||2||1,420|
|118 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$220K||3||3||1,932|
|139 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$217K||4||2.5||2,056|
|141 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$230K||4||2.5||2,321|
|137 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$225K||4||2.5||2,192|
|144 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$220K||3||2.5||1,798|
|112 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$315K||4||2.5||2,965|
|143 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$229K||3||2.5||2,370|
|135 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$192K||3||2.5||1,624|
|638 Patio Circle Dr Oneida, NY||$190K||5||3||2,168|
|120 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$213K||3||2.5||1,858|
|145 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$227K||3||2.5||2,416|
|111 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$201K||3||2.5||1,356|
|113 Morgan Ln Oneida, NY||$202K||3||2||1,779|
|133 Hunt Valley Rd Oneida, NY||$225K||4||2.5||2,128|
Nearby Schools in Oneida
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!