- Lot: 2.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 491 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Parcel #: M:031 B:027 L:00C
- Zillow Home ID: 62547184
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-417K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06370 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06370 homes, this home is valued 31.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% lower than in New London Metro, and 27.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06370 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!