A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $565,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 160 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 46710063
- Zillow Home ID: 19710132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-648K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% higher than in San Jose, and 25.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|140 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$456K||2||1||864|
|160 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$436K||2||1||830|
|170 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$493K||4||2||1,184|
|134 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$544K||--||--||1,525|
|172 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$461K||2||1||910|
|132 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$468K||2||1||990|
|169 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$472K||2||1||1,006|
|167 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$501K||2||1||1,248|
|173 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$486K||2||1||1,110|
|165 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$476K||4||2||1,008|
|179 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$476K||3||2||1,012|
|174 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$427K||2||1||792|
|128 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$504K||5||2||2,164|
|125 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$470K||2||1||936|
|151 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$449K||2||1||904|
|157 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$459K||2||1||960|
|185 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$496K||3||2||1,312|
|143 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$444K||3||1||868|
|165 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$438K||2||1||840|
|123 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$486K||2||1||1,174|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!