150 N 24th St, San Jose, CA 951164 beds, 3 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- 88 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: 81423164
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 160 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 46710063
- Zillow Home ID: 19710132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 N 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 140 N 24th St San Jose, CA$379K21864
- 160 N 24th St San Jose, CA$370K21830
- 170 N 24th St San Jose, CA$408K421,184
- 134 N 24th St San Jose, CA$531K----1,525
- 172 N 24th St San Jose, CA$376K21910
- 132 N 24th St San Jose, CA$416K21990
- 169 N 25th St San Jose, CA$406K211,006
- 167 N 25th St San Jose, CA$421K211,248
- 173 N 25th St San Jose, CA$407K211,110
- 165 N 25th St San Jose, CA$418K421,008
- 179 N 25th St San Jose, CA$379K321,012
- 174 N 24th St San Jose, CA$366K21792
- 128 N 24th St San Jose, CA$402K11648
- 125 N 25th St San Jose, CA$408K21936
- 151 N 24th St San Jose, CA$387K21904
- 157 N 24th St San Jose, CA$376K21960
- 185 N 25th St San Jose, CA$461K321,312
- 143 N 24th St San Jose, CA$398K31868
- 165 N 24th St San Jose, CA$374K21840
- 123 N 25th St San Jose, CA$454K211,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!