150 N Barnwell St, Oceanside, CA 920543 beds, 2 baths, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $149,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 1462030200
- Zillow Home ID: 16579756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 N Barnwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% less than in Oceanside, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92054 home values.
- 146 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$407K421,461
- 2803 Cottingham St Oceanside, CA$404K321,344
- 154 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$400K321,344
- 2805 Cottingham St Oceanside, CA$407K421,461
- Turnbull St Oceanside, CA$398K421,461
- 147 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$420K422,386
- 151 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$399K321,344
- 2805 Butler St Oceanside, CA$451K321,995
- 158 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$405K421,461
- 143 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$406K321,344
- 138 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$445K321,792
- 155 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$404K421,461
- 2807 Cottingham St Oceanside, CA$411K421,565
- 139 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$409K421,461
- 2809 Butler St Oceanside, CA$399K321,344
- 159 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$382K3--1,610
- 2811 Cottingham St Oceanside, CA$456K422,261
- 166 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$403K321,344
- 2811 Todd St Oceanside, CA$410K321,439
- 134 N Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$373K321,186
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.