150 Oliver Ave, Emsworth, PA 15202
Sold on 1/21/13: $204,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,976 sq ft
- Lot:7,410 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $204,900
- Heating Type:Radiant
Updated colors throughout the home.
Center hall colonial set up.
High end window treatments on the first floor and blinds on the second floor.
All hardwoods on first and second floor. Oak on the first floor, pine on the second.
3 equal sized bedrooms on the second floor roughly 13x13.
4th bedroom is a study that has steps to a third floor completely finished loft with skylights.
Loft/4th bedroom is roughly 400 square feet and is neutrally carpeted.
Heating is hot water radiator heat
Cooling is a top of the line Carrier Puron unit that cools all three floors beautifully(4 years left on the warranty too.)
Gas fireplace in family room with built in book cases.(freshly painted in Pottery Barn colors)
Large detached garage with all new concrete driveway and walkways.
Stylish back deck that overlooks a private fenced in yard.
Full size unfinished DRY basement with 3 drains.
Updated wiring with hard wired smoke detectors.
Street is a dead end with many small children and young families.
This home was originally built for the Vice President of American Bridge, so it's heavily fortified.
2 gorgeous 82 year old trees in the front yard, professionally manicured provides plenty of shade.
10 minutes to town, great commuter location.
Charming street with different style homes, lots of young families with children. Awesome location, close to downtown and airport.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow417
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictAvonworth Schools
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID2115642817
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$121,656||$106K – $139K||-$148||$61||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,141/mo||$719 – $1.7K/mo||+$4||$0.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 15202 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Emsworth as a whole. Among 15202 homes, this home is valued 12% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 322.6% higher than in Emsworth, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Emsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15202 home values.
Neighborhood for 150 Oliver Avenue
- 154 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$103K21.01,036
- 150 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$205K41.51,976
- 158 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$168K32.02,836
- 144 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$141K31.51
- 153 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$140K42.01,865
- 149 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$149K41.02,160
- 145 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$138K31.01,656
- 138 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$209K42.02,000
- Ohio River Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$91K42.01,562
- 8281 Ohio River Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$201K31.02,509
- 141 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$127K31.01,600
- 137 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$220K42.03,165
- 147 Allegheny Ave Pittsburgh, PA$124K31.01,410
- 8294 Ohio River Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$91K42.01,562
- 145 Allegheny Ave Pittsburgh, PA$127K21.02,192
- 134 Oliver Ave Pittsburgh, PA$239K42.52,886
- 143 Allegheny Ave Pittsburgh, PA$137K31.01,848
- 152 Walliston Ave Pittsburgh, PA$99K21.0984
- 8298 Ohio River Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$90K31.51,465
- 8280 Ohio River Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$130K31.01,218
Nearby Schools in Emsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005