150 Page St APT 15, San Francisco, CA 941021 bed, 2 baths, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This hip and happening neighborhood is home to some of the best restaurants and shopping in the city. Enjoy Sunday brunch at Bar Jules followed by a day of shopping and an afternoon enjoying the sunshine at the cities only authentic Biergarten.
Located right in the heart of the cities arts district you can enjoy an evening at the symphony at Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall or take in an opera at the San Francisco War Memorial Opera House or enjoy an evening of Jazz at the brand new San Francisco Jazz Center.
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $729,000
- Price/sqft: $893
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110930853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Page Street APT 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hayes Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 176-178 Page St San Francisco, CA$5.96M855,400
- 221-223 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$924K211,095
- 209-211 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--22,484
- 170 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.77M421,720
- 215-217 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$1.35M--22,484
- 161 Octavia St # A San Francisco, CA$890K221,139
- 157 Octavia St # A San Francisco, CA$838K221,028
- 159 Octavia St # A San Francisco, CA$849K221,037
- 159 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$737K21963
- 159 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$757K21974
- 167 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$841K211,076
- 221-223 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$959K221,100
- 221-223 Octavia St San Francisco, CA$856K21985
- 220-222 Page St San Francisco, CA$950K421,784
- 150 Page St # 307 San Francisco, CA$507K--1483
- 150 Page St # 308 San Francisco, CA$693K11827
- 150 Page St # 306 San Francisco, CA$690K11816
- 150 Page St # 408 San Francisco, CA$691K11827
- 150 Page St # 101 San Francisco, CA$526K--1504
- 150 Page St # 104 San Francisco, CA$545K--1521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292