150 Riverside Ave, Riverside, CT 068786 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1873
- 165 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $731,000
- Price/sqft: $593
- MLS #: 89470
- Security System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 000-05-1952S
- Zillow Home ID: 58785400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Riverside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% greater than in Greenwich, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 158 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$3.78M44.54,263
- 6 Gilliam Ln Riverside, CT$3.86M44.55,356
- 151 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$2.4M53.54,552
- 145 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.37M431,965
- 155 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.49M42.52,021
- 11 Pinecrest Rd Riverside, CT$3.66M432,807
- 159 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$2.05M42.53,063
- 161 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.27M42.51,979
- 5 Gilliam Ln Riverside, CT$2.74M65.53,852
- 2 Pinecrest Rd Riverside, CT$1.84M32.53,574
- 5 Gilliam Ln Riverside, CT$3.4M65.53,768
- 141 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$2.25M443,526
- 171 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.37M43.52,849
- 10 Gilliam Ln Riverside, CT$2.88M54.52,804
- 167 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$2.73M64.54,320
- 175 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.27M42.52,593
- 175 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.31M53.53,258
- 175 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.06M312,593
- 8 Pinecrest Rd Riverside, CT$1.83M433,590
- 172 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.44M42.52,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!