- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
150 SE 65th Ave, Portland, OR 972152 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,259 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $134,000
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,259 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R233098
- Zillow Home ID: 53925412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 Se 65th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Tabor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Tabor home values.
- 122 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$413K431,582
- 110 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$319K321,255
- 6516 SE Ash St Portland, OR$420K31.51,552
- 6502 SE Ash St Portland, OR$490K322,969
- 6539 SE Ash St Portland, OR$392K321,747
- 52 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$414K331,376
- 6526 SE Ash St Portland, OR$431K321,216
- 125 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$424K231,586
- 40 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$459K332,386
- 61 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$576K52.52,700
- 141 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$587K512,016
- 6430 SE Ash St Portland, OR$524K433,192
- 117 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$364K321,408
- 111 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$347K411,251
- 6534 SE Ash St Portland, OR$433K331,358
- 6424 SE Ash St Portland, OR$358K--31,770
- 6415 SE Ash St Portland, OR$447K341,544
- 6521 SE Thorburn St Portland, OR$635K32.52,397
- 26 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$350K211,094
- 101 SE 65th Ave Portland, OR$461K42.52,587
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.