A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Tap, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Cement, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: M:023 B:0925 L:02100
- Zillow Home ID: 57955180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $204-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Shore home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Shore homes, this home is valued 31.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% less than in New Haven, and 37% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
|167 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$376K||4||4||2,894|
|144 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,530|
|160 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,992|
|155 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$247K||3||2||1,890|
|Horsley Ave New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|136 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$195K||3||1.5||1,568|
|168 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$243K||3||2||1,876|
|Horsley Ave New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|147 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,500|
|174 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,701|
|4 Horsley Ave New Haven, CT||$212K||3||2.5||1,676|
|139 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$213K||2||2||1,568|
|Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|5 Horsley Ave New Haven, CT||$261K||3||2.5||1,935|
|129 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,404|
|120 Tuttle Dr New Haven, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,614|
|135 Sound View Ter New Haven, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,124|
|145 Sound View Ter New Haven, CT||$215K||3||1.5||1,812|
|125 Sound View Ter New Haven, CT||$147K||2||1||1,053|
|105 Sound View Ter New Haven, CT||$168K||2||1.5||1,410|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!