150 W Main St, Plainville, CT 060626 beds, 3 baths, 3,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
House is in the 'Queen Anne' style and features large wrap around porch, plus three additional porches--one on first floor, two on the second floor. Maintenance free vinyl siding. Plenty of safe off-street parking
THIS HOME IS MOVE-IN READY!!! Home has been extensively updated within last 11 years...new electrical service(2012), new plumbing(2005-2008), new sewer(2009), many replacement windows, new heating systems(2005-2008), 30 year roof(2001). Meets all town and fire marshall requirements .
All rooms are large and bright. Plenty of safe, off street parking. House consists of 3 two bedroom apartments, one on each floor.
1st and 2nd floor apartments each have 6 very large rooms (Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Den, 2 Bedrooms) plus a laundry room and storage room. Each apartment has approximately 1300sq ft of living space
3rd floor apartment has 4 large rooms (Kitchen, Living Room, 2 Bedrooms), plus entry room which could be used for home office or sitting room and plenty of storage. Over 850 sq ft of living space.
THIS IS A GREAT INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY!!! Excellent rental history, house is currently fully rented. Market rate rental income approx $3450month. Approximate fixed monthly expenses-- taxes, insurance, water, sewer, owners panel electricity- $675.00 /month.
Ideal location--close to town center with easy highway access, highly visible corner lot.
Potential professional use
Additional level building lot with 3 car garage also available.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,978 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: M:28 B:A L:02
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 61803723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 150 W Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Plainville, and 76.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
- 159 W Main St Plainville, CT$251K422,675
- 10 Washington St Plainville, CT$210K532,873
- 8 Washington St Plainville, CT$227K311,436
- 6 N Washington St Plainville, CT$129K311,436
- 137 1/2 W Main St Plainville, CT$204K321,824
- 137 W Main St Plainville, CT$196K531,731
- 155 W Main St Plainville, CT$238K422,942
- 5 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$171K311,172
- 1 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$207K311,142
- 9 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$202K31.51,324
- 13 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$175K31.51,719
- 3 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$214K31.51,600
- 15 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$148K321,321
- 17 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$155K21936
- 14 Washington St Plainville, CT$291K322,320
- 4 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$187K21.51,260
- 2 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$244K31.51,543
- 10 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$255K31.52,076
- 14 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$153K311,395
- 20 Hillscrest Rd Plainville, CT$255K31.51,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!