1500 1st St NW, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,491 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,095 sqft
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0552 0175
- Zillow Home ID: 412095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 1st St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Washington, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 1502 1st St NW Washington, DC$467K321,384
- 1504 1st St NW Washington, DC$615K32.51,294
- 1504 1st St NW Washington, DC$496K22.5--
- 1506 1st St NW Washington, DC$485K311,294
- 1508 1st St NW Washington, DC$531K31.51,294
- 105 P St NW Washington, DC$503K311,274
- 1510 1st St NW Washington, DC$437K311,294
- 107 P St NW Washington, DC$489K321,308
- 1512 1st St NW Washington, DC$451K22.51,300
- 1512 1st St NW Washington, DC$606K22.51,300
- 109 P St NW Washington, DC$577K31.51,308
- 1514 1st St NW Washington, DC$478K311,294
- Bates St NW Washington, DC$480K421,938
- 3rd St NW Washington, DC$401K21912
- Bates St NW Washington, DC$454K31.51,488
- Bates St NW Washington, DC$505K41.51,296
- Bates St NW Washington, DC$461K311,260
- 111 P St NW Washington, DC$466K311,308
- 1516 1st St NW Washington, DC$566K231,336
- 1518 1st St NW Washington, DC$562K311,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!