- Built in 1960
- 798 days on Zillow
- Views: 521 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $673/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $315,900
- Price/sqft: $363
- MLS #: A1780408
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Sliding
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- First Floor Entry
- Water Access: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Unit Design: Interior Hall
- Security Information: Walled
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Unit View: None
- Front Exposure: East
- Section: 33
- Windows: Double Hung Metal
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 2
- Folio Number: 02-32-33-079-4850
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 731 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 0232330794850
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 72573131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-289K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Flamingo Lummus
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flamingo Lummus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Miami Beach, and 166.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flamingo Lummus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flamingo Lummus home values.
|Other Units in this Building (558)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1500 Bay Rd|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.