A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490-995K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $34K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Estimated value increase: $17.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Los Angeles is $12,656.
Price a Home Project
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- All time views: 2,227
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $599,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $419
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City, Park
- Association Rules \ Pets Not Permitted
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Floor Material \ Mixed (N)
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Interior Features \ Phone System
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Public Records
- Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener
- Parking Type \ Community Garage
- Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N)
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Square Footage Source \ Developer
- System Locale \ CARETS
- TVServices \ TV Antennae
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4324023111
- Zillow Home ID: 20503836
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.