- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1500 Cypress St, Pensacola, FL 325021 bath, 1,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $69,200
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 000S009080022180
- Zillow Home ID: 44724620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% lower than in Pensacola, and 73.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32502 home values.
- 1504 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$91K--1855
- 1508 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$79K21736
- 729 S H St Pensacola, FL$81K--21,176
- 1420 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$113K--11,227
- 705 S H St Pensacola, FL$89K--11,248
- 730 S H St Pensacola, FL$61K--11,314
- 1501 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$263K--3.52,160
- 728 S H St Pensacola, FL$70K--21,284
- 701 S H St Pensacola, FL$51K311,043
- 708 S H St Pensacola, FL$50K--1912
- 704 S I St Pensacola, FL$86K--11,080
- 710 S I St Pensacola, FL----2.52,361
- 1509 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$194K--1.51,902
- 1410 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$194K--12,712
- 706 S H St Pensacola, FL$44K--1540
- 841 S H St Pensacola, FL----1--
- 1425 Cypress St Pensacola, FL$310K----2,496
- 700 S H St Pensacola, FL$44K--1528
- 700 S I St Pensacola, FL$83K--21,282
- 800 S H St Pensacola, FL$362K----3,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292