1500 Jackson St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 1 bath, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,120 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 1936 021
- Zillow Home ID: 36540382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 18.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 1502 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$302K--11,330
- 1504 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$311K--11,330
- 1506 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$316K31.51,330
- 545 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$263K221,206
- 543 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$308K--1.51,044
- 1508 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$306K--2.51,330
- 541 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$321K--1996
- 547 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$484K113,073
- 539 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$308K221,020
- 1510 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$313K31.51,330
- 537 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$315K--1996
- 1512 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$291K221,330
- 535 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$321K--1996
- 1514 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$294K--11,280
- 533 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$315K--11,092
- 1516 Jackson St Baltimore, MD$295K--21,330
- 1503 Belt St Baltimore, MD$320K--1.51,556
- 1507 Belt St Baltimore, MD$305K--11,124
- 1509 Belt St Baltimore, MD$318K221,752
- 531 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$312K--1984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!