- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1500 Macalpine St, Moore, OK 731604 beds, 4 baths, 2,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,101 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,035,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Parcel #: R0005909
- Zillow Home ID: 21711658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 Macalpine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 766 SW 14th St # 768 Moore, OK$113K441,864
- 1408 Macalpine St # 1410 Moore, OK$119K442,058
- 762 SW 14th St # 764 Moore, OK$114K441,864
- 800 SW 14th St # 802 Moore, OK$126K442,058
- 757 SW 14th St # 759 Moore, OK$115K441,808
- 1409 Macalpine St Moore, OK$126K442,058
- 753 SW 14th St # 755 Moore, OK$115K441,808
- 758 SW 14th St # 760 Moore, OK$115K441,864
- 1400 Macalpine St Moore, OK$127K442,058
- 756 SW 13th St # 758 Moore, OK$117K441,808
- 1405 Macalpine St Moore, OK$125K442,058
- 1408 Ridgeway Dr Moore, OK$80K311,354
- 1412 Ridgeway Dr Moore, OK$106K421,489
- 1404 Ridgeway Dr Moore, OK$83KStudio--1,256
- 749 SW 14th St # 751 Moore, OK$116K441,808
- 752 SW 13th St # 754 Moore, OK$116K441,808
- 1416 Ridgeway Dr Moore, OK$142K321,479
- 1400 Ridgeway Dr Moore, OK$82K311,364
- 754 SW 14th St # 756 Moore, OK$114K441,864
- 1420 Ridgeway Dr Moore, OK--Studio--1,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292