1500 NW 175th Ct, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 3 baths, 2,503 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
New family oriented community with pool, park and rec center.
- Lot: 8,932 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $284,500
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 646 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,503 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 207921340
- Zillow Home ID: 82787805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 Nw 175th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 1508 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$293K332,412
- 1512 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$336K442,946
- 1501 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$252K322,004
- 1505 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$270K432,427
- 1509 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$294K32.52,521
- 1513 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$283K432,614
- 1521 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$337K442,960
- 1525 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$292K32.52,343
- 1529 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$290K332,445
- 1536 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$312K442,678
- 1544 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$288K32.52,445
- 1544 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$296K32.5--
- 1501 NW 174th Ct Edmond, OK$155K332,148
- 1416 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$185K332,431
- 1417 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$147K432,368
- 1412 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$279K332,302
- 1413 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$307K432,675
- 1408 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$166K332,321
- 1408 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$158K32.52,274
- 1409 NW 175th Ct Edmond, OK$273K32.52,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!