This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 2,585 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $190,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- # Carport \ 0, # Garage \ 2, # Half Baths \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, ADJOINS \ Street, Baths #Full or 3/4 \ 3, Bedrooms # \ 5, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, DINING ROOM \ Kitchen Combo, Elementary School \ Peavine, EXTERIOR \ Wood Siding, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N/A, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, FAMILY ROOM \ None, FENCED \ Back, FENCED \ Front, FENCED \ Partial, FIREPLACE \ Gas Log, FIREPLACE \ Yes, FLOOR COVERING \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERING \ Ceramic Tile, FLOOR COVERING \ Concrete, FLOOR COVERING \ Travertine, FLOOR COVERING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Slab, GARAGE TYPES \ Attached, GREEN FEATURES \ None, HEATING/COOLING \ Central Refrig A/C, HEATING/COOLING \ Fireplace, HEATING/COOLING \ Forced Air, HEATING/COOLING \ Natural Gas, HOA AMENITIES \ No Amenities, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Blinds/Shades, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Central Vacuum, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Drapes/Curtains, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Garage Door Opener(s), INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Rods, KITCHEN \ Double Oven, KITCHEN \ Electric Range, KITCHEN \ Gas Range, KITCHEN \ Microwave Built-In, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LAUNDRY AREA \ Laundry Room, LAUNDRY AREA \ Laundry Sink, LAUNDRY AREA \ Yes, LIVING ROOM \ Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet, MASTER BEDROOM \ Ceiling Fan, MASTER BEDROOM \ Tub/Shower Combo, OTHER ROOMS \ Basement - Finished, OTHER ROOMS \ Basement - Unfinished, OTHER ROOMS \ Basement-Walkout/Daylight, OTHER ROOMS \ Entry/Foyer, PATIO/DECK \ Covered, PATIO/DECK \ Deck, PATIO/DECK \ Patio, PATIO/DECK \ Uncovered, ROOF \ Composition/Shingle, Special Condition of Sale \ Subject to Court Approval, SPRINKLERS \ Back, SPRINKLERS \ Drip-Back, SPRINKLERS \ Front, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, Status \ ACTIVE, Stories \ 2 Story, TOPOGRAPHY \ Downslope, TOPOGRAPHY \ Gentle, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, Type of Property \ Site/Stick Built, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, UTILITIES \ City/County Water, UTILITIES \ DSL Available, UTILITIES \ Electricity, UTILITIES \ Natural Gas, UTILITIES \ T1 Available, VIEW \ Mountain, WATER HEATER \ Natural Gas, WINDOWS \ Double Pane
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00223403
- Zillow Home ID: 7250447
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $258-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Northwest - West University home values will increase 10.1% next year, compared to a 9.6% rise for Reno as a whole. Among Old Northwest - West University homes, this home is valued 76.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Northwest - West University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% lower than in Reno, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Northwest - West University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Northwest - West University home values.
|Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$302K||3||2||1,556|
|1510 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$331K||3||3||3,344|
|1450 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$271K||4||2||2,208|
|1530 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$235K||3||2||1,760|
|2335 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$223K||3||2||1,437|
|2345 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$232K||2||2||1,489|
|2355 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$223K||3||2||1,437|
|1430 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$264K||5||2.5||2,496|
|2325 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$223K||2||2||1,454|
|2365 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$232K||33||2.5||1,664|
|1550 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$233K||3||2||1,760|
|2315 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$284K||4||3||2,245|
|1475 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$194K||3||2||1,415|
|1511 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$195K||3||2||1,415|
|2375 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$227K||3||2||1,574|
|1455 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$211K||3||2||1,512|
|1525 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$195K||3||2||1,415|
|2305 Keystone Ave Reno, NV||$282K||4||2.5||2,245|
|1435 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$209K||3||2||1,512|
|1570 Peavine Rd Reno, NV||$237K||3||2.5||1,747|
Nearby Schools in Reno
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.