1500 Phillips St, Missoula, MT 598022 beds, 1 bath, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
today. For more info go to: www.1500philips.com
Great neighborhood! Walking distance to downtown, and 3 blocks away from the river front trails. Lowell School is 2 blocks away, with a nice neighborhood park. The location is wonderful. This neighborhood is well lit for after dark walks!
- Lot: 5,590 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 04220016324060000
- Zillow Home ID: 3132415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 Phillips Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Missoula, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Missoula.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westside home values.
- 1512 Phillips St Missoula, MT$184K311,310
- 1503 Howell St Missoula, MT$206K311,460
- 1509 Howell St Missoula, MT$184K321,578
- 1520 Phillips St Missoula, MT$227K31.52,072
- 1438 Phillips St Missoula, MT$209K421,338
- 1505 Phillips St Missoula, MT$180K311,358
- 1511 Howell St Missoula, MT$210K31.51,310
- 1511 Phillips St Missoula, MT$154K421,182
- 1515 Phillips St Missoula, MT$148K21898
- 1439 Howell St Missoula, MT$208K31945
- 1521 Howell St Missoula, MT$178K311,327
- 1526 Phillips St Missoula, MT$375K522,688
- Howell St Missoula, MT$175K311,072
- 1523 Phillips St Missoula, MT$174K21792
- 1426 Phillips St Missoula, MT$176K311,289
- 1439 Phillips St Missoula, MT$190K31888
- 1431 Howell St Missoula, MT$181K321,319
- 1531 Howell St Missoula, MT$144K21552
- 1504 Howell St Missoula, MT$154K21896
- 1525 Phillips St Missoula, MT$172K31816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!