1500 Ravine Forest Dr, West Bend, WI 530903 beds, 2 baths, 1,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Upper level offers a huge MBR Suite with WIC, Master Bath, and vaulted cathedral ceilings. Second and Third bedrooms, linen closets, and a large full bathroom with jetted tub complete the upstairs. Basement has poured concrete walls and is ready for finishing including plumbing roughed in for an additional bathroom. 2-1/2 car garage with extra deep storage space, concrete driveway, and large well maintained yard complete this ideal property.
Lot of house for the money! Clean, spotless, and move in condition!!!
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- April Air, Central Air, Water Softener.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11191020265
- Zillow Home ID: 40564741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1500 Ravine Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53090, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Town of West Bend, and 28.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53090 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of West Bend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53090 home values.
- 1510 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$201K322,146
- 1504 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$174K321,316
- 1509 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$219K332,644
- 1508 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$170K321,260
- 1523 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$198K322,477
- 1515 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$186K321,744
- 1514 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$187K32.51,670
- 1503 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$230K332,681
- 1520 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$174K321,195
- 1530 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$182K321,624
- 1524 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$179K311,677
- 1529 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$183K321,622
- 1426 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$185K321,768
- 1417 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$192K32.51,925
- 1535 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$175K321,317
- 2604 Upper Forest Ln West Bend, WI$211K32.52,000
- 1534 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$174K321,239
- 1539 Ravine Forest Dr West Bend, WI$187K32.51,564
- 2629 Upper Forest Ln West Bend, WI$210K32.52,132
- 2625 Upper Forest Ln West Bend, WI$191K332,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!