A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-535K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Pompano Beach is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Pompano Beach is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,250 sqft
- Built in 1970
- All time views: 2,912
- HOA Fee: $490/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $236
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Central Heat
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Membership Purch Rqd: No
- Pets Allowed: No
- Waterfront Property (Y: Yes
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Common Laundry
- Amenities: Elevator
- Amenities: Pool
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Property Detached: No
- Equipment: Electric Range
- Equipment: Refrigerator
- Floor Description: Carpet Floors
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Elevator
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Central Cooling
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Waterfront Description: Ocean Front
- Balcony Porch and: Yes
- Equipment: Dishwasher
- Equipment: Microwave
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Type of Property: Condo
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Unit View: Ocean View
- Water Access: Other
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Garage Description: Detached
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- No Interior Features
- Restrictions: Daily Rentals
- Carport Description: Detached
- Construction Type: Concrete Block With Brick
- Type of Contingencies: Pending Inspections
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Folio Number: 494307AG0230
- Development Name: LEISURE TOWER CONDO
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 494307AG0230
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 43112406
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% greater than in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, and 16.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
|Other Units in this Building (119)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1500 S Ocean Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.