15005 116th Pl NE, Kirkland, WA 980345 beds, 2 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- Partial basement, 700 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Parcel #: 7016000170
- Zillow Home ID: 49015205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15005 116th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingsgate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% lower than in Kirkland, and 15.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Kingsgate home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsgate home values.
- 15009 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$382K331,770
- 15015 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$418K322,010
- 11601 NE 150th Pl Kirkland, WA$479K42.252,280
- 15001 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$470K322,050
- 15021 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$391K42.251,975
- 11604 NE 150th Pl Kirkland, WA$492K42.252,280
- 11605 NE 150th Pl Kirkland, WA$380K31.751,870
- 15012 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$386K52.51,780
- 11600 NE 149th St Kirkland, WA$474K52.252,130
- 11610 NE 149th St Kirkland, WA$390K421,700
- 15029 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$380K51.751,800
- 15018 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$441K42.52,045
- 11609 NE 150th Pl Kirkland, WA$444K42.251,670
- 15026 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$455K41.752,180
- 11612 NE 150th Pl Kirkland, WA$385K31.751,500
- 15035 116th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$469K42.252,280
- 11620 NE 149th St Kirkland, WA$490K422,890
- 15015 117th Pl NE Kirkland, WA$505K42.752,300
Nearby Schools in Kirkland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292