- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 4,078 all time views
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement, 1064 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: None
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Community Features \ Private Beach Access, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Extra finished room location \ L, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Loft, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Status \ PI, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ M, View \ Bay, View \ L, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,599 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 9090000180
- Zillow Home ID: 81363657
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-349K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98351 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Longbranch as a whole. Among 98351 homes, this home is valued 4.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% greater than in Longbranch, and 94.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Longbranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98351 home values.
Nearby Schools in Longbranch
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!