- Lot: 6,002 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 4,474 all time views
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 433 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Appliances Included \ Oven, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,013 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 302232060602830
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 84653620
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32828 home values will rise 8.4% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32828 homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32828 home values.
|15013 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$191K||3||2||1,588|
|15001 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$287K||5||3||2,814|
|15025 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$221K||4||3||1,905|
|15249 Trieste St Orlando, FL||$196K||3||2||1,588|
|15243 Trieste St Orlando, FL||$231K||4||2||2,013|
|15255 Trieste St Orlando, FL||$229K||4||3||1,905|
|654 Cortona Dr Orlando, FL||$391K||5||3||3,642|
|15237 Trieste St Orlando, FL||$279K||5||3||2,814|
|15031 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$280K||5||3||2,814|
|15006 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$225K||4||2||1,956|
|15012 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$227K||3||2||1,748|
|15000 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$320K||5||4||3,420|
|15231 Trieste St Orlando, FL||$228K||4||3||1,905|
|636 Cortona Dr Orlando, FL||$236K||4||2||2,092|
|708 Cortona Dr Orlando, FL||$266K||3||2.5||2,450|
|15024 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$245K||4||2||2,112|
|15037 Montesino Dr Orlando, FL||$229K||4||2||2,013|
|648 Cortona Dr Orlando, FL||$433K||5||4.5||4,046|
|654 Cortona Dr Orlando, FL||$365K||5||4||3,601|
|630 Cortona Dr Orlando, FL||$273K||4||2.5||2,450|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!