- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 997 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 508350
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 625 sqft
- Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Energy \ XINSULATION, Exterior \ PATIO, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Porch \ BACK, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Listing Status \ Active, Waterfront? \ NO, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Energy \ ROOF VENT, Exterior \ FENCE, LotDescription \ CORNER, Porch \ OPEN, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Water \ PUBLIC, Construction \ VINYL, Floors \ TILE, InFile \ LEADBASE, Floors \ VINYL, Miscellaneous \ AS-IS, InFile \ SELL DISC, WATER2 \ PUBLIC, Utilities \ OTHER, Style \ RANCH, Construction \ ALUMINUM, SEWER2 \ PUBLIC, Terms-Offered \ FHA-203K, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,059 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: R023301114000009
- Zillow Home ID: 51036644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-141K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Crestview home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Mobile as a whole. Among Crestview homes, this home is 32.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crestview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.8% greater than in Mobile, and 245.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crestview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crestview home values.
|4257 Belvedere St Mobile, AL||$82K||2||2||1,226|
|1503 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$106K||3||2||1,830|
|1502 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$119K||3||1||2,314|
|4255 Belvedere St Mobile, AL||$119K||3||3||2,138|
|1500 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$81K||2||1.5||1,205|
|4300 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$148K||--||4||2,252|
|4304 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$104K||3||2||2,500|
|1504 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$81K||3||1||1,267|
|4256 Belvedere St Mobile, AL||$96K||3||2||1,700|
|1505 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$98K||3||2||1,680|
|4301 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$130K||4||2||1,965|
|4254 Belvedere St Mobile, AL||$100K||--||1||1,330|
|4253 Belvedere St Mobile, AL||$78K||--||1||1,215|
|1506 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$117K||3||2||1,575|
|4252 Belvedere St Mobile, AL||$96K||--||2||1,487|
|4303 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$74K||--||1||1,131|
|1507 Coalesway Dr Mobile, AL||$104K||3||2||1,769|
|1502 Crestview Dr Mobile, AL||$95K||--||1||1,683|
|1519 Montpelier St Mobile, AL||$149K||3||2||2,780|
|1517 Montpelier St Mobile, AL||$91K||--||2||1,392|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!