1501 Dawn Hill Rd, Glen Ellen, CA 954422 beds, 1 bath, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $518,000
- Price/sqft: $323
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Living Room \ Open Beam,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Metal,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call 1st,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Pets-See Confid,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Cabin,View(s) \ Forest/Woods,View(s) \ Other,
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 050210024
- Zillow Home ID: 15796255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1501 Dawn Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95442, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 550% higher than in Kenwood, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95442 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95442 home values.
- 1495 Dawn Hill Rd Kenwood, CA$380K11768
- 1551 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$2.12M334,399
- 1591 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$639K321,678
- 1491 Dawn Hill Rd Kenwood, CA$381K11763
- 1605 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$970K321,848
- 1595 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$848K422,120
- 1413 Dawn Hill Rd Kenwood, CA$670K221,382
- 1411 Dawn Hill Rd Kenwood, CA$684K322,040
- 1435 Dawn Hill Rd Kenwood, CA$2.06M331,990
- 1505 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$3.08M354,741
- 1597 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$641K111,784
- 1365 Dawn Hill Rd Glen Ellen, CA$1.02M113,852
- 1359 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$548K321,824
- 1661 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$357K11844
- 1630 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$708K321,836
- 1375 Dawn Hill Rd Glen Ellen, CA$405K21982
- 1401 Dawn Hill Rd Glen Ellen, CA$732K211,920
- 1510 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$857K321,962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292