This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Views: 2,485 all time views
- HOA Fee: $242/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $179,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City, Water
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Deed Restrictions
- Fees Required
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Sun Deck
- Deck Covered
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Closet Pantry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Garden Bath
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Contract Status: Pending 3rd Party Appro
- Dryer Hookup
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Financing
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Mature Landscaping
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Pool Type: Concrete
- Utilities: City Water
- Breakfast Bar
- Garage Carport: None
- Assigned Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Roof: Other
- Oak Trees
- Last Change Type: Active with Contract
- Status: Active with Contract
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Gated Community
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Guest Parking
- Water Access: River
- Water Frontage: River
- Secured Parking
- Property Description: 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Water View: River
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1936450252
- Zillow Home ID: 66713311
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-180K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% less than in Tampa, and 77.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.