1501 Heflin Ave W, Birmingham, AL 352143 beds, 2 baths, 2,383 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $250,000
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,383 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 193
- Lot width: 158
- Parcel #: 22073013002000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 928061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1501 Heflin Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Forestdale, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Forestdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35214 home values.
- 1429 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$114K311,401
- 1425 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$61K332,315
- 1424 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$50K311,396
- 608 December Dr Birmingham, AL$44K31.51,540
- 538 Oak Ridge Pl Birmingham, AL$149K32.51,954
- 620 Oak Ridge Dr Birmingham, AL$97K31.51,708
- 1521 Forestdale Blvd Birmingham, AL$112K321,428
- 1413 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$105K431,270
- 1412 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$58K311,480
- 1536 Woodie St Birmingham, AL$86K321,644
- 624 Oak Ridge Dr Birmingham, AL$90K31.51,529
- 1532 Woodie St Birmingham, AL$74K311,128
- 624 December Dr Birmingham, AL$67K321,426
- 513 Lanewood Dr Birmingham, AL$77K31.51,665
- 537 Oak Ridge Pl Birmingham, AL$56K31.51,377
- 1408 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$58K311,176
- 533 Oak Ridge Pl Birmingham, AL$78K321,431
- 1405 Heflin Ave W Birmingham, AL$137K43.51,592
- 619 Oak Ridge Dr Birmingham, AL$85K31.51,351
- 1511 Haven Dr N Birmingham, AL$140K322,293
Nearby Schools in Forestdale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292