1501 Hendren Dr, Orlando, FL 328072 beds, 2 baths, 870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 342230116300381
- Zillow Home ID: 46252453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1501 Hendren Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Engelwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Orlando, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Engelwood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 1489 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$67K22980
- 1503 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$64K22870
- 1515 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$66K22940
- 1487 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$67K22980
- 1479 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$65K221,010
- 1517 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$61K22870
- 1590 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$103K321,223
- 1477 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$60K22974
- 1523 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$70K22870
- 6010 Mary Lynn Ct Orlando, FL$143K321,329
- 6007 Mary Lynn Ct Orlando, FL$87K321,050
- 1453 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$66K22870
- 1496 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$70K22870
- 1498 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$70K22870
- 1486 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$64K21870
- 1484 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$66K21870
- 1451 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$83K22870
- 5985 Wallace Dr Orlando, FL$69K22870
- 1586 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$119K321,366
- 1478 Hendren Dr Orlando, FL$126K542,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!