1501 Redondo Ave, Long Beach, CA 908042 beds, 1 bath, 1,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $325,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 45
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 7259006052
- Zillow Home ID: 21226531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1501 Redondo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Zaferia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% greater than in Long Beach, and 3.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Zaferia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Zaferia home values.
- 1515 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$347K32960
- 1469 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$418K321,151
- 1525 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$652KStudio42,264
- 3323 E 15th St APT D Long Beach, CA$417K11--
- 3323 E 15th St APT C Long Beach, CA$419K11--
- 1461 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$413K321,383
- 3315 E 15th St APT 201 Long Beach, CA$382K22900
- 3315 E 15th St APT 302 Long Beach, CA$332K22900
- 1500 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$471K632,456
- 3315 E 15th St APT 304 Long Beach, CA$412K22900
- 1500 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$1.22M632,456
- 1516 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$399K211,149
- 1516 Redondo Ave Long Beach, CA$378K211,149
- 3425 E 15th St UNIT 12 Long Beach, CA$220K22750
- 3425 E 15th St UNIT 4 Long Beach, CA$231K------
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292