1501 Royer St, Des Moines, IA 503162 beds, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: 1 space, 280 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 1 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Bungalow, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 11005802000000
- Zillow Home ID: 813506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1501 Royer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Union Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% greater than in Des Moines, and 85.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Park home values.
- 1505 Royer St Des Moines, IA$52K11684
- 1449 Royer St Des Moines, IA$140K411,433
- 1509 Royer St Des Moines, IA$62K21668
- 1443 Royer St Des Moines, IA$101K21898
- 1500 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$82K21720
- 1506 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$87K21686
- 1444 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$54K21876
- 1500 Royer St Des Moines, IA$52K21790
- 1446 Royer St Des Moines, IA$64K21741
- 1506 Royer St Des Moines, IA$120K311,171
- 1508 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$106K311,037
- 1440 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$63K21792
- 1513 Royer St Des Moines, IA$56K11633
- 1439 Royer St Des Moines, IA$66K11588
- 1442 Royer St Des Moines, IA$89K311,036
- 1508 Royer St Des Moines, IA$57K21616
- 1512 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$58K21804
- 1436 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$52K11615
- 1436 Royer St Des Moines, IA$89K211,026
- 1517 Royer St Des Moines, IA$64K22976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!