- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1501 Saint Marys St, Raleigh, NC 276085 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,003 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $910,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 389 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,003 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 170410257963000
- Zillow Home ID: 6405178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1501 Saint Marys Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillsborough market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.9% less than in Raleigh, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillsborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillsborough home values.
- 1507 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$1.78M--3.56,677
- 1206 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$520K42.52,800
- 1513 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$847K--3.53,480
- 1502 Pineview St Raleigh, NC$584K--2.52,534
- 1504 Pineview St Raleigh, NC$679K----2,815
- 1512 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$646K--2.53,100
- 926 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$776K----3,841
- 1515 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$705K--2.52,540
- 1514 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$788K54.53,872
- 1506 Pineview St Raleigh, NC$618K321,891
- 1514 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$725K54.53,872
- 1209 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$344K421,631
- 1520 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$438K221,835
- 1402 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$419K--32,302
- 1601 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$568K--32,191
- 920 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$1.56M354,025
- 1309 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$476K--32,194
- 1514 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$1.09M----3,636
- 1405 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$986K44.54,455
- 1501 Pineview St Raleigh, NC$682K--3.52,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292