1501 W Elm Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
Sold on 6/13/12: $368,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,715 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1976
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $368,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Pantry
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow555
- Elementary SchoolLoara Elementry
- High SchoolLoara High
- Middle SchoolBall Jr High
- Parcel #25001304
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- School DistrictAnaheim Union High School Distr
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25331482
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$452,560||$421K – $502K||+$2,701||$263||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,461/mo||$2.1K – $2.8K/mo||-$17||$1.43||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Southwest Anaheim home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.5% increase for Anaheim as a whole. Among Southwest Anaheim homes, this home is valued 6.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Anaheim market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% greater than in Anaheim, and 41.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Anaheim home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anaheim.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Anaheim home values.
Neighborhood for 1501 W Elm Avenue
Nearby Schools in Anaheim
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005