15017 Mystic St, Whittier, CA 906043 beds, 2 baths, 1,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $329
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,214 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 8228029036
- Zillow Home ID: 21463653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15017 Mystic Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90604 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% less than in South Whittier, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90604 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90604 home values.
- 15023 Mystic St Whittier, CA$394K321,216
- 15011 Mystic St Whittier, CA$451K331,444
- 15014 Hornell St Whittier, CA$450K321,540
- 15018 Hornell St Whittier, CA$455K321,572
- 15016 Mystic St Whittier, CA$458K321,891
- 15029 Mystic St Whittier, CA$434K421,428
- 15024 Hornell St Whittier, CA$437K31.51,662
- 15022 Mystic St Whittier, CA$450K421,971
- 15010 Mystic St Whittier, CA$461K421,898
- 15003 Mystic St Whittier, CA$450K321,646
- 11118 La Mirada Blvd Whittier, CA$694K333,167
- 15030 Hornell St Whittier, CA$402K321,214
- 15028 Mystic St Whittier, CA$390K321,216
- 15035 Mystic St Whittier, CA$400K31.751,216
- 15002 Mystic St Whittier, CA$393K321,216
- 15023 Anola St Whittier, CA$440K321,480
- 15036 Hornell St Whittier, CA$440K321,516
- 15015 Anola St Whittier, CA$391K421,252
- 15034 Mystic St Whittier, CA$433K421,428
- 15029 Anola St Whittier, CA$452K431,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292