1502 67th St W, Bradenton, FL 342092 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $163,900
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 3938004854
- Zillow Home ID: 45747232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1502 67th St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% less than in Bradenton, and 63.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34209 home values.
- 1410 67th St W Bradenton, FL$148K321,342
- 1506 67th St W Bradenton, FL$150K221,274
- 1413 68th St W Bradenton, FL$150K221,248
- 1501 68th St W Bradenton, FL$152K321,455
- 1510 67th St W Bradenton, FL$143K321,453
- 1406 67th St W Bradenton, FL$146K321,453
- 1409 68th St W Bradenton, FL$170K321,640
- 6614 15th Ave W Bradenton, FL$187K221,274
- 6613 15th Ave W Bradenton, FL$190K321,376
- 1505 68th St W Bradenton, FL$193K221,274
- 1405 68th St W Bradenton, FL$160K321,400
- 1402 67th St W # SELLER Bradenton, FL$260K321,653
- 1402 67th St W Bradenton, FL$201K321,400
- 1514 67th St W Bradenton, FL$173K321,472
- 6613 14th Ave W Bradenton, FL$204K431,980
- 1509 68th St W Bradenton, FL$164K221,375
- 6610 15th Ave W Bradenton, FL$163K321,400
- 6614 16th Avenue Dr W Bradenton, FL$211K321,643
- 6609 15th Ave W Bradenton, FL$159K221,357
- 1401 68th St W Bradenton, FL$178K321,560
Nearby Schools in Bradenton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292