1502 Hickory Ct, High Point, NC 272654 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 0184799
- Zillow Home ID: 6029033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1502 Hickory Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in High Point, and 5.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in High Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27265 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,660 sqft, 46,173 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 1500 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$71K31.51,144
- 1504 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$69K31.5960
- 1506 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$73K32.51,561
- 209 Westdale Dr # 217 High Point, NC$61K64----
- 1503 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$77K321,404
- 412 Hickory Ln High Point, NC$71K321,120
- 408 Hickory Ln High Point, NC$73K321,120
- 1501 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$83K31.51,100
- 1505 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$89K31.51,008
- 1508 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$67K31.51,209
- 404 Hickory Ln High Point, NC$54K211,080
- 207 Westdale Dr High Point, NC$95K32.51,080
- 1507 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$72K31.51,144
- 1509 Hickory Ct High Point, NC$69K31.51,140
- 400 Hickory Ln High Point, NC$72K321,064
- 343 Hickory Ln High Point, NC$100K321,258
- 244 Spencer St High Point, NC$95K321,114
- 205 Westdale Dr High Point, NC$60K64----
- 250 Spencer St High Point, NC$73K321,102
- 221 Westdale Dr High Point, NC$119K221,512
Nearby Schools in High Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!