1502 Maxey Dr, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The front door opens to a spacious formal dining room. An arched entryway leads to an extrmely large living room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. The kitchen has been recently remodeled with granite countertops and sink, crown molding and laminate floors. A family dining area is just off the kitchen and a half bath, laundry room, pantry and garage are all accessible from this area. The two front bedrooms are good sized and connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling with over 250 square feet of living space in the bedroom alone. The master bath has two walk-in closets, dual sinks, seperate toilet area, stand-up shower and jacuzzi tub. Doors in the master bedroom, living room and kitchen all open to a 12'x20' screened in porch complete with ceiling fans. French doors in the dining area open to a spacious patio that looks onto the back yard which has a raised bed vegetable garden. Many small changes such as cabinet, door and sink hardware have been upgraded.
This neighborhood is so quiet. Our kids ride their bikes up and down the street without worrying about speeding cars. Neighbors walk in the evenings and wave, asking how you are. This is the neighborhood to live in if you are looking for peace and quiet.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $162,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Screened in porch, granite, instant hot water, vaultd ceilings, walk-in closets,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 009868
- Zillow Home ID: 21817516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1502 Maxey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3201 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$143K31.51,856
- 3203 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$165K321,716
- 3111 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$138K31.51,632
- 3202 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$171K32.51,895
- 3109 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$134K311,552
- 3107 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$140K321,629
- 3105 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$131K311,552
- 3103 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$161K322,308
- 3108 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$184K322,176
- 3104 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$229K322,352
- 3207 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$137K31.751,639
- 3206 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$181K322,183
- 3209 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$141K31.51,811
- 3208 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$200K432,873
- 1509 Maxey Dr Muskogee, OK$226K323,223
- 3211 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$169K321,705
- 3210 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$217K322,137
- 1503 Maxey Dr Muskogee, OK$165K321,680
- 1501 Maxey Dr Muskogee, OK$140K321,625
- 3213 Cromwell St Muskogee, OK$178K322,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!