1502 Queens Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23238
Sold on 1/29/14: $273,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,382 sq ft
- Lot:0.36 acres
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $273,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Size440
- Last Remodel Year1990
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #7347460386
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12328143
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow40
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$264,753||$252K – $278K||+$339||$111||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,845/mo||$1.8K – $2.1K/mo||-$41||$0.77||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 23238 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Tuckahoe as a whole. Among 23238 homes, this home is valued 4.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23238 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.5% higher than in Tuckahoe, and 4.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tuckahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23238 home values.
Neighborhood for 1502 Queens Point Drive
Nearby Schools in Tuckahoe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005