1503 69th St, Kenosha, WI 531433 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $125,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 252 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0512306308005
- Zillow Home ID: 40315595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1503 69th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% higher than in Kenosha, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 1505 69th St Kenosha, WI$101K21978
- 1427 69th St Kenosha, WI$76K311,144
- 1423 69th St Kenosha, WI$73K311,176
- 1502 70th St Kenosha, WI$102K311,248
- 1506 70th St Kenosha, WI$115K21970
- 1424 70th St Kenosha, WI$111K311,248
- 6907 16th Ave Kenosha, WI$58K311,154
- 6911 16th Ave Kenosha, WI$58K311,154
- 1419 69th St Kenosha, WI$62K311,174
- 6903 16th Ave Kenosha, WI$134K311,440
- 6915 16th Ave Kenosha, WI$56K311,251
- 1420 70th St Kenosha, WI$126K311,248
- 6919 16th Ave Kenosha, WI$109K21978
- 1502 69th St Kenosha, WI$51K21975
- 1424 69th St Kenosha, WI$141K311,482
- 1504 69th St Kenosha, WI$54K421,312
- 6923 16th Ave Kenosha, WI$73K311,154
- 1415 69th St Kenosha, WI$102K21980
- 1416 70th St Kenosha, WI$144K311,536
- 1420 69th St Kenosha, WI$98K311,104
Nearby Schools in Kenosha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292