15038 Annhurst Ln, Spring Hill, FL 346104 beds, 2 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $100,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2 21x21 carports, 10x20 Barn W/roll-up door (50 yr warranty), 8x10 metal shed.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1924180000007000011
- Zillow Home ID: 55804084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15038 Annhurst Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% greater than in Shady Hills, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34610 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shady Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34610 home values.
- 16505 Crela Dr Spring Hill, FL$68K--21,620
- 15104 Annhurst Ln Spring Hill, FL$76K--22,356
- 15124 Annhurst Ln Spring Hill, FL$71K--22,280
- 16500 Crela Dr Spring Hill, FL$109K421,560
- 15150 Annhurst Ln Spring Hill, FL$107K--22,280
- 16331 Crela Dr Spring Hill, FL$516K--32,400
- 15022 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$98K--21,488
- 15006 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$137K422,356
- 15046 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$124K--22,052
- 15104 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$111K--22,280
- 15116 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$112K422,280
- 15130 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$127K--22,280
- 14710 Shady Hills Rd Spring Hill, FL----5374,254
- 15030 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$123K--22,214
- 15142 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$81K--22,280
- 14646 Shady Hills Rd Spring Hill, FL$103K--21,782
- 16517 Outwood Ln Spring Hill, FL$149K--11,080
- 15202 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL$69K422,280
- 16549 Outwood Ln Spring Hill, FL$200K322,541
- 16706 Wishingwell Ln Spring Hill, FL$121K422,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292